A time to share

Monday, July 10, 2006

Well, It begins,

Here is the first post in a hopefully great time here in blogsphere, open, honest blogging and sharing... i am a 47 year old man from the Seattle Washington area.... Married for 25 years with three children... I love close up magic, golfing, golf club building, fishing for Salmon in Puget Sound, playing the harmonica.... Traveling is something I want to do more of.... I am employed by the Boeing company for the last 28 years.., whew, where did the time go??? :)
I love to entertain by BBQing. I like to swim, and have enjoyed playing and coaching baseball and basketball for many years... I believe in Jesus Christ and His resurrection power, Thank God!
I look forward to many fruitful years in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home