A time to share

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just a note

Today is the day that we meet at Jose's home for our weekly magic session. I can't wait! Been gone for a couple weeks vacationing and missing the guys. Of course Tom will be missed, but as the saying goes, "the show must go on!"
One door closes, another opens!
I have been in contact with my friend Doug Gorman from San Antonio, been working on some magical creations of his... slow going but am having fun in the process...
I built a "ladder golf" game out of 3/4 inch PVC pipe and strung some golf balls together. Great fun for everyone.
Our church has been looking for a new pastor since Jan. of this year, I was voted on the panel to help choose a pastor. It will be interesting work. I hope all goes well.
Have been working around the home for the last several days and am trying to dig the boat out of the garage, seems it gets buried in there every winter. The Salmon might be showing up in Puget Sound soon...The sunny weather sure is nice, not too hot not too cold, Just right!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home