A time to share

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Magic Mirrors...

And the magic of duct tape!

Several years ago I saw a nice 3 piece mirror set for viewing your hands for magic manipulation practice. I built some then and just recently put together these for some friends.
Here is what you need to do.
Buy the mirrors at Home Depot or Lowe's.
About 9 bucks for 6 panels. These are 12 inch by 12 inch. I bought the ones that did not have the nice edges because I knew I would be taping the edges.
Lay out your three panels and put something between them for spacing. This way, when you fold them closed, they will actually close. I used two identical bolts here in the photo, but you might consider a pencil.
Notice that I start by taping from the back side, just enough to hold the adjoining mirrors together, then I use a long piece of tape, and go all the way around!

Tape all the edges, and the mirrors together... Neatness counts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home