A time to share

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy & Sad

WOW! What a game! The University of Washington Huskies took it to the # 3 ranked team in the nation, the USC Trojans at Husky stadium.
This was an upset of epic proportions! The Huskies, winner of O games last season, owners of the worst college football in just about every statistical category a year ago, had the stars align themselves for this major upset!
Woof! Woof!
What a great feeling you can get from sports. The sad part...
This is the type of thing I would be on the phone with my younger brother celebrating the moment! Sadly, he died two years ago at age 46 and those moments can never happen again.
I suppose I must just cherish these moments and the way they cause me to think of my brother Ted, and that he would have been jumping for joy as well!
The simple fact that these things cause me to think of him, and miss him, is something that perhaps should be pleasurable.
Maybe it is the Lords way of telling me to tell the ones I love, that I love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home