A time to share

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday the great

Got off work, slept a few hours, too many, now I cannot sleep tonight, so here I am blogging...
Joan and I purchase a 1996 Chevy Tahoe. It was work associates wife's vehicle. It is a nice ride and was taken good care of. Leather interior, power everything etc. It will be a nice ride to take Katie skiing up at the pass and to tow our Small 16 foot fishing boat.
After picking up the new ride we headed to The Olive Garden for dinner. I had a gift certificate given to me for a performance at a friends birthday party last month. I haven't eaten at The Olive Garden in about 5-6 years. We went there as a group with one of Eric's all-star teams. At that time I wasn't impressed with the restaurant, so haven't been back. This time however we had a much better experience. The food was plentiful and good. The never ending soup bowl was part of our meal. They let you have as much soup as you want, they have three different soups. If you were so inclined you could order a nice meal, eat all the soup you wanted which would fill you up easily and then take you main course home for a later meal. We didn't do that, but it was an option.
It was a good day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan F said...

New Tahoe? Sweet!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home