A time to share

Saturday, November 17, 2007

SSMMOKIN 2

Man, I hate it when sleep eludes me, the bane of working the shift I work.
Saturday is upon us and I have planned a lot for this day, Smoking another load of Salmon. Since I couldn't sleep, I got up and took the fish I had brining overnight out of the brine, rinsed it off and began the process.
Waiting for about an hour for a nice "glaze" to form on the fish before actually smoking it.
I placed some ads on Craigslist for Saturday to sell some golf clubs. I have several sets in the garage that I built that need to go. I can use the money for some magical apparatus I want to purchase. I placed some home made signs about the neighborhood as to the golf club sale. Hopefully will get a good turn out and some people will want to give golf clubs to people for Christmas gifts!

Also, am looking forward to cleaning out the white land yacht and transferring the contents to the new mini land yacht!
Should be a fun and full day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home