A time to share

Monday, May 04, 2009

Just talkin'

Slept in today as it is Monday, I was up early Sunday at about 6:30 am. worked at our new church facility and attended our first service there. Had to stick around til late in the day to help tear down and put stuff away. Since I had to work Sunday night, it was a long haul to sleep on Monday morning, so I slept in til about 3:30 pm. Wanted to work out but didn't want to too! Ha!
Eric arrived home today from a four day visit with his brother Ryan, they took no pictures or I would post one or two here... Anyway, we talked about going to the Mariners game tonight, I didn't want to go, so I suggested that Eric take his sister Katie, they went and I'm sure had a great time! M's lost 6-5 to Texas, close game all the way.
At about 6pm I decided to drag my butt into the work out room and go for it, I completed the 40 minute "sweat" work out. I have now done it twice and it is getting easier, I mean to say that I am getting more comfortable doing some of the moves. I have a limited space, but still it was a good work out, guess what... I sweated!
As Joan was cooking dinner, around 7:30 pm, we had a power failure! Candle light dinner anyone! Actually I had to fire up the BBQ to finish cooking the meal, poor me, lol... finally got to eat about 9 pm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan F said...

Eric and I saw a magician street performer down here in Boulder. He did cups and balls. Your routine would have put him to shame.

He was a good entertainer however, a big funny guy, and he did a real cool escape trick from some type of handcuffs. It was pretty shocking to watch.

Ryan

11:48 AM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Eric told me about him, he said the escape trick was really good!
I guess the cups and balls was a one cup routine!
He probably was just rusty. Did you guys give him a couple bucks!?

6:14 PM  
Blogger Ryan F said...

Yeah, just one cup. We gave him $2. That was everything I had in my wallet at the time!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home