A time to share

Monday, April 27, 2009

Golf with Eric & Dale


Nice day today, I took off work and got up early to meet my Friend Dale at MapleWood golf course in Renton.
Eric and I arrived early, we noticed the greens had been "top dressed" with a thick layer of sand. This was unacceptable.
So we called Elk Run In Maple Valley and golfed there instead.
We started on the back nine as the men's club was piling up on the first tee...
None of us golfed particularly well, but we had a good time. I had two birdies and some pars, but lots of blow up holes too.
Eric had the shot of the day with a 60 foot snake of a putt on hole number 7 for a par!
The course was in need of some mowing as the rough was... well, rough! The greens were slow but true and not sandy!
We had a good time as is expected when away from the world for a few hours!That's my boy!A man now, home from two tours in Iraq!
I am a very proud papa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home