A time to share

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I had the opportunity to meet Hall Of Fame Basketball player Nancy Lieberman.
Some might say something like, well, you didn't really meet a Hall Of famer, I mena, she's a woman." I mean had she competed against men, she wouldn't have made it in the HOF!" And they would be partially correct, she is a woman. But in many respects Nancy's road to the HOF was much more difficult and was a harder path than many men's, simply BECAUSE she is a woman.
It was a pleasure and an honor to hera her speak and get to meet her.
I took our 18 year old daughter with me and I think she really enjoyed meeting Nancy as well.
We also enjoye dthe Seattle Storm game which the Storm won by a two point margin. It was my first Seattle Storm game, and I'm glad we went. We had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home