A time to share

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Must Be Global Warming ;)

I remember in the '70's when everyone was scaring everyone about the coming ice age. We were being given a steady dose of global freezing. Nowadays it's all about global warming and how bad The great 'ol U S of A is. As I look out my window I see the effects of this global warming! I also read somewhere a few months back about how this last hurricane season was going to be the worst on record. Some fuzzball by the name of Gore wrote a book about it. I think there was not one hurricane last year. You know what they say about false prophets and what should be done with em!
Brrr.....
Remember being a child? And how much fun it was, here is Katie using icycles to be different imaginary animals....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home