A time to share

Monday, April 14, 2008

Great Weekend

Friday I built the wonderful Hibachi table, Saturday I finished up on the the table, cleaned the deck off, washed the picnic table that had been sitting out all winter, and company arrived about 1pm. Ed & Linda Ferkingstad came by for a visit.
The weather was stellar! About 75 degrees all day with a slight breeze. Perfect. We talked on the deck, drank coffee, enjoyed smoked salmon and generally just lazed about!
About 6pm we went to dinner at Rooters. I know the owner of Rooters, I played basketball with him for a couple of years and of course we have golfed together too. Virl catered both our son's High school graduation parties. Virl Potts, a very nice man. I enjoyed a half rack of beef ribs, a half rack of pork ribs and potato salad, baked beans, Rooters world famous baked beans that is...
Like I said, a perfect day!
Sunday we enjoyed going to worship at our church, Katie stayed for youth where they played basketball. Joan and I worked in the yard. I mowed the lawn while she used the blower on the sport court. I watched some golf as Trevor Immelman won the Masters!
Peaceful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home