A time to share

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Now That's Why You Do It!

As you can see by the Picture, things were smoking at my house tonight!
Fired up the Egg! BBQ'd Salmon. We chose a white piece of salmon for tonight's dining pleasure. See my earlier post about white meat salmon. I have had white meat salmon before and it really wasn't that tasty, but I caught one last season and well, gotta give it another chance. This time it was REALLY good! I don't know if it was the fish, the Egg, the spices (White wine, butter, garlic, real lemon juice and lemon pepper) Or the fact that I was nice and hungry.
Along with the fish we enjoyed baked potato, corn and home made corn bread!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom Frank said...

Looks YUMMY! Good work!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Brings back memories at your Alki Beach home doesn't it!!?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Scotty Walsh said...

That does bring back some memories... I hope to get another Timmy BBQ'd meal in this season, too. Could you drop me an email, I can't find your phone number or email address. I just won a vintage feather bouquet on ebay. It looks pretty cool. I gotta go eat because these pictures are making me hungry.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home