A time to share

Monday, May 18, 2009

Clown Alley, the eyes have it!

The eyes have it....





Tuesday the 12th. Monthly clown alley meeting!
Balloon jam at 6:30 to 7 pm...
business stuff for the upcoming Northwest Festival of clowns which our alley is hosting, Lot's of info...
Then Michael Velling took over and taught how to draw eyes on the balloon animals that all clowns make.
Really a nice session!
I had a whale of a time as you can see by this whale balloon! No, I did not make it.... I have "played around with balloon animals on several occasions, but haven't decided to lock the information into my mind... Guess it's something one needs to do over and over again, like learning a new magic effect, if I don't have a need or use for it... I don't lock it in.
But still, this was a fun, entertaining, and enjoyable session!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home