A time to share

Monday, November 30, 2009

Magic Moment with John The Magic Guy aka...

John Villareal, and his wife Darlene,
John wanted to work on some magic... linking rings to be precise...
I invited him and his family over for a session between us two and dinner after..
We had a nice time working on the Legend of the Five Mystic Rings. We took our time and watched Tom Frank's dvd of the same name. Every time I watch it, I learn something, a nuance, a subtlety...
Dinner consisted of Flank steak and baked potato...
John's son Andrew, age three came along and man o man... he is a handful!
Andrew took some time to warm up to me... but eventually him and I were great pals! He didn't want to go home.
John shared with me his smaller cups and balls routine, and we worked on a few card tricks too.
Today was a sad day in that four Tacoma police officers were ruthlessly murdered as they sat in a coffee shop getting ready to start there day. A very brutal attack. Unprovoked.
The world is becoming a less safe place daily. I believe the reason is liberalism and it's idea that people are basically good and all things are equal. I think corporal or capital punishment should be handed down. If we would simply enforce the laws we have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home