A time to share

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thank You




Thank you all who are in my life and affected me in a positive manner over the years. Thank you God for my health, the ability to read, the ability to communicate.
The job I have and the family too.
We take so much for granted here in Ameirica, the freedomes we emjoy, The abundance of food, Hot running water...
The freedom to assemble peaceably.
The right to fail, which our govt. is trying to take away from us. The right to succeed which again our govt. is trying to take away from us thru regulations and taxations... I didn't want to go on a rant about our low state of govt...
Just want to be thankful...
We enjoyed the company of Joan's sister and her husband for Thanksgiving. Their son Brian showed up later for dessert. Joan's sister Arlene was over as well.We had lots of food for so little a number of people!
It was a nice time, mellow!
My wife cooked the bird, and I must say, it turned out perfect as usual!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home