A time to share

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Outta Shape

I went golfing yesterday with my long time friend Mike.
We played Druidsglen. The weather was very nice for this time of year! We teed off about 10:30 am...
Amazingly I parred the first three holes. The magic putter was working it's magic!
We were paired with a couple of men that were pretty good golfers. Both of them commented several times throughout the round about my putting.
Mike said later over a beer in the club house, "your putting is your equalizer!"
I guess that is a nice way of saying the rest of your game sucks! Haha..

I haven't golfed in a long while and am outta shape. I half walked and half rode around the course. Mike rented a golf cart and I used my pull cart. At times I hopped in the electric cart and dragged the pull cart, good thing. I am outta shape.
Oh, my score was an 88 from the blue tees... of course we took some liberty's as the greens were frozen and winter rules were in effect. It was a nice, crisp day and we had a wonderful time!
I was pretty stiff and sore the rest of the day, and the hot tub beckoned!
Nice!

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Want to get in shape!!!! Mil-sim airsoft or paintball!!!... I'm airsofting Sunday!!!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

I will get in shape, I have P90X!
I am hoping it works by osmosis. The same way so many people think you can learn to perform magic!
Just open the box, read about it a poof, you're in shape!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home