A time to share

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Beautiful Day!

Woke up, fell outta bed, dragged a comb across my head......
Woke up early today at 12 noon... Three hours early... It was a gorgeous winter day, The sun was shining and the thermometer was registering a blistering 44 degrees, seemed warmer as the bright sunshine played mind games with me...
Took a quick shower and made a nice hot pot of coffee. Grabbed my trusty post hole digger and got to work. Needed to dig four more holes so I could put the posts in today. Gotta work the weekend, so time is short and need to git er done while the weather is holding, rain and concrete work don't go together well...
I had all the posts (9 in all) in and cemented by 3:30, HOOYAH! Took another shower cuz I was going out to dinner with my friend Steve Ameden.

We are working on a magical project together of mammoth proportions! I met Steve at 7:30 at the Burien Vinces pizza, Steve treated me to a chicken Parmesan dinner! Sweet. We did a few card tricks for each other, talked life and magic. I like Steve, he is a Seattle motorcycle cop. He is a straight shooter and has great input into my magic.
Thanks for dinner!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Frank said...

A magical project of mammoth proportions!!? Do tell!?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's a BIG secret that's going to light the magic world on fire!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home