A time to share

Thursday, August 30, 2007

On The Sound

More fishing this day, while fishing I often reflected about Ted.
Gotta live your life, Bummer man! All kinds of thoughts going thru my noggin...
Family ties, family lies, family spies, and finally, family dies...
R.I.P...
Had a nice bite today on the water, Katie couldn't make it because she had to go to school to set up her classes and schedule as a 9th grader.
But I went anyway, I turned down an offer to golf free at Merridian Valley Country Club. A great, tough track. They used to hold a fantastic women's PGA event there.
But fish are here and I am there.
I caught a nice 9 lb. Blackmouth, a 5 lb. Blackmouth and a 6 lb. Humpy.
A good day when you catch your limit plus 1 !
I also caught a squid, when I put him in the bucket of water, he got excited and squirted out black ink. Kind of weird!
Before filleting


and

after.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Tim, it's me, donaleen. Were those fish good? You did eat them right away didn't you?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home