A time to share

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Big Five-Oh!

Saturday, March 28th...
Tim Flynn hit the half century mark. I don't know whether to be excited or??? Haha..
Well, the alternative, hmmm...
Had a great day as my family planned a celebration. The food was excellent, and we had about 25 people join us for a party, no presents, just their presence.
Friends young and old came, and we enjoyed each other's company.
The birthday cards were awful! :)
Man, I've never seen such ugly, old man cards in my life. It was all in fun, we had a good laugh!
I got a nice cane for when I'm hobblin'
I asked my neighbor if he had his welding helmet handy as the candles on the cakes were extremely hot and bright!
I still have a lot of hot air as I was able to blow out all the candles in a single breath!
Look at the young girls astonished look! Totally funny!
I performed about ten minutes of magic for our guests, a young girl wanted me to 'pull a rabbit out of my hat.'This is the best I could do!

Our oldest son flew in Friday and stayed the weekend. He has been in Colorado for about three months. It was very nice having him home.
Sunday morning we received a call from our son Eric, he had just landed in San Diego! Home from his second tour of Iraq! That is a wonderful birthday present! Home, and safe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hobbiest said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home