A time to share

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Magic

I took off work early today so I could get a few extra hours of sleep. I needed to be in Puyallup by 1:30 for a 2:30 gig at a senior center assisted living center!
Had a great time, Last time I was there was Halloween of 2009. That day I tossed a card onto their ceiling, it was bout 20 feet up, I looked for it but they took it down, the members or "residents" told me it was a great conversation piece. I was disappointed to see it not up there, so being the me that I am, I put another one up there...
This one is about 5-10 feet higher. Last time I didn't think I could toss one this high so I chose the lesser height, but this time I went for it. I guess it to be about 25-30 feet up.

You'll have to look closely to see it!
(Click pictures to enlarge!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

Sounds like a nice day! I clicked on the picture to make it bigger so I could see the card.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Gerry, had a good time, made some extra cash and spread some wonderment and love!
Almost have to save the picture on your own p.c. and then zoom in...

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just came across your words on David Ausman. He was my husband. Thank you for the tribute, Dave was, I still dont' want to say that, "was" a great guy. Funny, generous, loving, and we miss hime every day.

Melissa
ketchikanblonde@hotmail.com

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home