A time to share

Sunday, September 05, 2010

600 feet of

Magicians rope...
Man what a hassle...
I bought 600 feet of magicians rope on July 1st. The place I bought it from sent it to New York.
When I emailed him asking where my rope was, he told me that it was signed for via Fedex. I asked him to send me the tracking number. He did, and I sleuth ed that it was sent to New York. I was kind of ticked off that HE didn't figure this out himself and handle it.
Then he went on vacation and ignored me. I sent several emails and he said he would take care of it.
Almost two months went by, ans still no rope. Now I know 65 dollars won't break me, but now it's the principle of the thing...I finally received an email from him after badgering him with daily messages via phone and emails... telling him, "Hey, I sure could use the rope I paid for." His email said he somehow sent "my" rope to Pennsylvania...
I emailed him and told him I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Two days later my rope arrived.
it was white, I dyed it Yellow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

Hi Tim, It kind of looks like a bunch of noodles from here. I hope you get a lot of use out of it since you went through such a hassle to get it.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home