A time to share

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mercer Island Magic!

Last night I took in my friend G. G. Greens magic show at a small theater on Mercer Island.
The theater looks like an elementary school from the outside.
The theater was nice, with a couple of different levels. G.G. had set up his props in various areas on stage. It was nice seeing G.G.'s wife helping him as they meet and greeted audience members to his show.
I hooked up with a fellow magician and his wife. Jess & Carrie, I had recently met them at Portland Magic Jam.
Lots of children and their parents were in attendance for the show. I would sat 150 to 200 people enjoyed G.G.'s show.
G.G. was up beat and positive. He opened his show with a nice audience participation sponge ball routine. It was fun and had a nice ending with many sponge balls appearing in a child's astonished hands!
A few card tricks, Floating napkin rose that actually floats in mid air, then he lights it afire and it turns magically into a real red rose.
Bill in lemon, rope and wedding rings. Cups and balls and a selected card stabbed by a sword.
G.G. rocked the house!
I was proud to watch my friend perform, and perform well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toyin O. said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

11:21 AM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Thank you Toyin O. We had a blast, stay tuned because when I get rested I will talk some more of some magical times!
God is good....
All the time....

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home