A time to share

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Man I Am Jonesen..

Jonesen for a magic session. Here it is 12:30 in the morning on a Friday, I slept all day and am awake and no one "my age" to play with...
Called a friend, he never answered, called another he never answered... Got some decks of cards out, shuffle the cards, mix em up, work some false cuts, Faro shuffles, one handed cuts. Went into the magic room and picked out a new deck. A gift deck from My friend Mark Jensen when he returned from SAM/IBM in 2008. These cards have been sitting unopened on a shelf. I am now shuffling them, They are really nice. Faro shuffle right outta the box. Do eight Faro shuffles in a row, back in new deck order. Why did I wait two years to try these cards out! A gift ain't a gift until you unwrap it. Sorry Mark, thought I'd keep them in pristine order on a shelf... What was I thinking? :)
I made a pot of decaf coffee... got out a manuscript from a friend in Delaware. Reading it uplifts me, there is a very nice card routine in it...
I might have to move to L.A. to be able to session all night. Just kidding, but I know my friend Tom would be up for it. I miss him and us and magic with him.
Yesterday i went to Bellevue and sessioned with G.G. Green at his office at the Hyatt. Three hours and it was gone in a snap. G.G. bought me lunch. Thank you bro, I really enjoyed the time together! Your magic is making leaps and bounds!
Recently purchased a Whit Haydn teleportation device. I spent a few hours today typing up the script to use along with it. Later, after dinner I melted some toilet bowl wax together
with paraffin to make a small piece of the puzzle come together! I have enough of this stuff to last a lifetime. Really nasty looking Goo!

I cannot wait to perform the teleportation device, a couple of weeks out I think. Maybe a month with all that I have coming up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

Must be a neat trick. Cooking the toilet wax looks kind of gross, but your stove looks just like ours.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Tom Frank said...

Miss you too brother!

9:19 AM  
Blogger J said...

Remind me to eat before I come over to your house.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Hey J, Guess I'll have to get an invite for dinner to your place first then? :)
Hahaha...

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home