A time to share

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A glorious day

Happy Birthday Eric,
December 13, 2010... Ryan arrived this morning. Eric and Katie picked him up at the airport... yes, Katie missed some school, so what, straight A's and a chance to meet her brother at the airport... what is going to make lasting memories!?
I got out of bed around 3pm... slept really good, the weekend wore me out as I worked it and had the children's show at 11 am on Saturday...
We cooked up a wonderful BBQ dinner
of steak, potatoes, string beans and shrimp on the Barbie!
It was great having everyone home and enjoying each other...
This is Eric's first birthday at home in five years.
Ryan will be staying for a month or two as well... who knows, he is looking for employment, maybe that will happen here?
Eric opened some Birthday gifts and we all enjoyed his birthday!
Joan and I loved just being parents of a wonderful crew!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Frank said...

I envy you!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Yes Tom, I am truly blessed...
I love you my friend, anytime you need me, just call.

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home