A time to share

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cold & Brittle!

Are you kidding me!
I was getting gas last week. The temperature was about 10*.
I sat in our Chevy Tahoe as I allowed the gas pump to fill er up, about 70 bucks worth as because of the snow, everyone wanted to use the four wheel drive vehicle... anyway, as I went to open teh door to get out of the Tahoe, the handle simply broke off in my hand.
I just couldn't believe it. I looked at the door handle sitting in my hand in utter astonishment!
Now I have to electronically open the window, reach outside, open the door, then electronically close the window before I can close the door.
Unbelievable!

2 Comments:

Blogger Live Long and Blogger. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Charlie Watson said...

Wow, that turkey looks MONSTROUS!

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home