A time to share

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I just love the snow

Whenever it arrives it is wonderful!
I feel like a child again. All the wonderful memories of hot chocolate, Hot apple cider, sledding, building snowmen, snowball fights, missing school, or even half days at school. I remember enjoying playing with my school chums, everyone bundled up with ear muffs that never quite worked, wearing socks on your hands because we never had mittens or gloves, (probably because we lost them)...
Hooky-bobbin when we got older..
Oh the snow! Hot fires and cutting wood, power failures and candle light...
Christmases and Thanksgivings... all winter things and snow...!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

I like the snow too. Just a little rough getting around this time though.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Jonny B said...

Everything is just so out of the ordinary in the snow! Amanda and I went on an hour long hike in the woods late last night on trails I have been so many times before. And yet it was like discovering a whole new place. The moon was so bright, and the snow so reflective, we hardly needed our flashlights. God gave us a beautiful world to play in.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Four wheel drive is the only way to go!!!

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home