A time to share

Thursday, February 08, 2007

It Was Like Fireworks going off

For the last week I have been training a fellow employee, John O'Malley to move airplanes and work out on the Renton field with me...
Hasn't been much to do but we did move a couple of planes...
I decided to use Mr. O'Malley as my personal magical audience for the last four days.
Card tricks the first couple of days, some coin work as well.. last night consisted of the acrobatic knot and ring, rope, and wand, the legend of the five mystic rings...
Tonight, I floored him with the cut and restored rope, the floating card, and of course my personal favorite the cups and balls...
John isn't very demonstrative while I performed for him, but the cups and balls with the six oranges revelation with the melon under the hat kicker had him rolling in his chair.. he said it was like fire works going off, it got bigger and bigger and kept growing like fireworks into a crescendo at the end like the great ending to a fireworks display!
It doesn't get much better than that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Tim! You're my hero.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home