A time to share

Thursday, July 24, 2008

What Might One find...

in the apple tree?
Last week I was doing something in the back yard, heading down towards our shed. For some reason I decided to look in the apple tree to see if there were many apples this year.
I noticed a nicely built birds nest. I remember how cool this was when I was a youngster(about three years ago!) so I went in the house and called Katie to come out and take a look.
Well, being fifteen and full of energy, she decides to climb the tree and have a look see inside the nest. Sure enough, she sees two baby Robbins and one beautiful blue egg. We had to shoo momma Robbin away for her to look inside and she wasn't too happy about it.
Katie has been keeping tabs on the little family everyday!Hungry little boogers, aren't they!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home