A time to share

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Picture posting

Received some pics from the birthday party I performed at last month.
I, being somewhat narcissistic like the one of me with the needle thru the balloon.
(Click on picture to enlarge)

The two picturers with the birthday girl are at the end of my show. She is making a magic cake from scratch! See the light from the flames as the the cake begins to cook!? And voila, her cake is magically produced!Also in this third picture you get to see the nice magic table that I occasionally get to use that was built by my good friend Jose!
It was nice to use a lighter table. Easier to carry and set up.
She is now four.
Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey timmy..i jus so ur comment..thank you :P
thanx for helpin me to reach til leslie...
he mailed me..:P..& its a gr8 surprise...
nice to see the events & hapenin at ur side...
wish you all the best, stay blessed :)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home