A time to share

Friday, August 28, 2009

Tears in my eyes...In My In Box

Sent: Fri 8/28/09 11:57 AM
To: Tim Flynn

dad, how ya doin? i know i wrote you a couple hours ago... but this was just on my mind. i want you to know that you are such a great father. you are amazing... such an example for me to look up to. you say what you believe and it shows in your actions as well. i am so greatful to have a man like you to look up to in my life especially when it seems that i cant find anyone that i really want to follow after here. thank you for being such an amazing influence for me. man i wish i could call you right now and tell you what im feeling, but since i cant this email will have to do lol. i know i have been a selfish and proud guy and not given you and mom all the love and appreciation that you deserve, but let me tell you... i appreciate EVERYTHING that you two do. i honestly, when i really think about it, cant imagine what kind of person i would be if i had grown up with "normal" parents. geez i am so glad that you two are in my life. not to mention ryan and katie. what better brother and sister could i ask for... what a combo!! haha well dad... i just wanted you to know what was on my mind. i wish so bad that i could see all four of you right now and tell you how much i love you. i wish we could have a big family hug and just spend some time together. alrighty well im gonna get going. i love you dad. please give mom a hug for me and katie too... if ya see ryan give him one as well. i love you all so much.

eric

I don't know what prompeted this, but Wow!
I am full!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home