A time to share

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Fishing Today

Katie joined me once again on the Puyallup, she has a cheering section of older men whenever she hooks into one. It is interesting to me to watch all these folks not only cheer her on, but try to help her land her fish.

Katie has been having a blast and is learning a lot.
She has a great attitude and wants to learn all she can.
I try to stay out of her way and let her make her own mistakes.
Someday soon we will have a knot tying lesson.
My friend Rudy teaches me new fishing knots every year, the problem for me is I forget them because I do not fish year round and by the time the next season rolls around... I need a refresher course! HA!
We took home eight Humpy's again today!
Sadly, Katie starts school tomorrow and now I will be on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home