A time to share

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nothing Like

Workin' a gig to get outta the doldrums!
Had a nice paying, walk around gig today early. 11 A.M at the Farrington Court Senior Center!
An hour gig. I always give more, An hour of walk around table hopping goes by so fast. I mean if you want to take your time and schmooze with the people. I think it's important to take the time to enjoy them and get to know them a little, the idea of doing magic in a hurry, just doesn't sit well with me. The residents as they are called, really appreciate and need some time of yours when you entertian them. What's the rush, they're not going anywhere!
Farrington Court has hired me probably six times now.
They do a wonderful job there, High class all the way!
Cards, coins, and some rubber bands and Jumping gems too.
It was a wonderful time, and prime rib lunch to boot!
And they pay me for this...
What a deal! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Nice work, Tim, I have done shows at senior centers myself from time to time.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entertaining seniors is a good thing for you do to, they can get lonely and sometimes forgotten by their relatives. The vest you are wearing looks good! Keep up the great work!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home