A time to share

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Twenty Nine, and Counting!




Today is my twenty-ninth wedding anniversary!
Last night my lovely bride and I went out to dinner at El Gaucho in Bellevue!
Shrunk my wallet it did! We had a wonderful, non rushed meal, and enjoyed the great atmosphere. I think that is the most I ever spent on a dinner for two!
We had a very nice time out together!
I had been wanting to go to El Gaucho's for several years, ever since I read an article about it while traveling on Alaska airlines.
My wife gave me a 100 dollar gift certificate for Christmas. I think she got in on the deal too! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tom Frank said...

Good for you guys!! Happy Anniversary!

8:43 AM  
Blogger John said...

Congratulations!!!!!! You guy make a great couple!

12:34 AM  
Blogger John said...

I ment guys......

12:35 AM  
Blogger Gerry Adams said...

Congratulations! 29, WOW, that's great Tim. I bet time went by fast.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twenty-Nine years!! That is quite a mile post... This is the Thirty Eight Anniversary for my spouse and I...we ate at "Mystique Dining"
"Featuring World Class Magic by the Finest Magicians of Our Time and Gourmet Cuisine to Match"... Being a Magician, you and your wife would have loved it...Congratulations!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Thank you all for leaving comments. You bless us!
I will look into the Mystique Dining place for a future evening out!
My wife bought me $100 dollar gift card for Christmas and we used that... and a lot more!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home