A time to share

Friday, April 02, 2010

In My In Box

Hello Tim.

Your act was sensational! The kids and adults thoroughly enjoyed it. One hour went by so quickly. I think they would have enjoyed more...maybe mingling around the tables during dessert. I have heard nothing but positive feedback and loved the way you ended it.

Nothing "rubbed me the wrong way". It was clean, good humor and entertainment. The only thing that could have been better was the sound system (perhaps this was the Marriott's responsibility). The sound was cutting in and out. Thankfully, we were in a small room, so You could hear alright when it cut out, but it was a distraction.
That's all I can say. It was really great!! Thank you again. We would not hesitate to call you again.

Blessings to you on Resurrection Sunday!
Lorie

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Good Job Tim!!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

thank you John, missed you tonight!
At Rick's studio...

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home