A time to share

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year 1-1-11


Enjoyed bringing in the year at home with just My wife and Ryan.
Ryan and I enjoyed (?) a cigar and then stayed up just long enough to actually bring in 2011... I slept until about 8:15 A.M. and the alarm went off. Why my wife set the alarm??? I do not know!
Well, as the morning began I decided to find out if any stores were selling unfrozen turkeys!
Success with the first call at Safeway. .69 cents a pound!
I went and picked up a 16 pounder and fired up the Big Green Egg. man did that bird turn out excellent. As I was roasting the turkey, Eric and I enjoyed a cigar. The turkey took way less time than expected, I had to shut the 'egg' down to let it cook slower.
It was a fun day and I am learning bit by bit about this egg!

I invited my friend Mike and his wife Kimberly over for dinner. It was a very nice dinner and visit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

Wow, looks yummy!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home