A time to share

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Stirrings of Life

Yesterday I went on a walk about the neighborhood with my wife.
It was a nice calm day. No rain and no wind, just about 50 degrees...
As we walked I noticed several children, a group of about eight playing kick ball up one street. It was a joy to watch them run and laugh and be competitive. Further up the road I noticed two boys sitting on a porch enjoying being outside, playing some made up game or other...
As we walked I spied a house that we had made an offer on almost 19 years ago, (we didn't get that house and it was a blessing as we were unknowingly pregnant at the time with Katie) In the big picture window were two young children playing in the living room. A moment later their father came in and began to play with them. Reminded me of a time long past with our boys, before Katie came along.
It was a good memory! :)
Seems Spring is almost upon us, here in our neck of the woods the Winter has been mild so far.
Noticed some buds forming on some trees too.
Looking forward to Spring and Summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

Hi Tim, I'm with you. I can't wait for the warmer weather to come around. I've had enough of the cold for this year. I hope you have a nice Valentine's Day!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home