A time to share

Saturday, February 26, 2011

World Magic Seminar 2011

In a few hours I will be Las Vegas attending my third World Magic Seminar.
I am now a "seasoned" veteran of these things and am hoping to be able to relax and mingle and learn, and not get caught up in the buying frenzy of new magical products. It is like a Tupperware event at times. They have a "dealers" room and it is hard to not open your wallet.
Some of the "salesmen" are quite amazing magicians in their own right and they come up with the darnedest things. They make it all look so easy to perform and men Like Mark Mason can sell ice cubes to an Eskimo in sub zero weather!
I am excited to see Juan Tamariz. He will be lecturing during this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

I hope you have a nice time :-)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home