A time to share

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Wizard

I met a man named Bob Heinrich just about a year ago.....
well, I didn't actually meet him. Bob was selling a magic item on Ebay and I bought it. We began corresponding via email.
Bob was getting out of magic at age 62, can you believe it!
He had some other items for sale and thru corresponding I had some items he wanted.. getting outta magic, are you kidding? :)
So Bob and I made some trades, we each sold each other some items as well, and we have become very good friends although we have never met face to face/ We have spoken many times on the phone, exchanged video's of each other performing, yes performing. Somehow I have reached Bob and have lifted him up to where he is performing small shows in Delaware.
He blames me for his magic talents that have been unleashed onto an unsuspecting public.
Well recently he wanted to do something nice for me. Besides having a bit of magic talent, Bob is a wood worker. Having built a beautiful sail boat and other things, so... he made me a wooden Wizard.
Ain't he GRANDE!!!
I love him... My little Wizard of the North!

2 Comments:

Blogger batmananwar said...

nice writing Timmy:)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Thank you Anwar! Wish I could read your blog, can't quite make out the language though! :)

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home