A time to share

Friday, April 22, 2011

Networking

Four the last four weeks I have been meeting with several people interested in networking.
We meet every Thursday morning at 7:30.
This is a little rough for me, but doable.
I am trying to get my magic career, such that it is, off the ground.
I would love to perform more often.
Many reasons for this.
It will make me a better performer and person.
I will make some money which helps pay for the props I buy.
I will spread joy and laughter and wonderment in the world.
This will be the main reason, I love to bring happiness to others and potentially change their day and their life.
As Jackie Gleason used to say:
HOW SWEET IT IS!!!
The idea behind this networking group is people come together from many different business, each one exclusive to this group. No two alike, we refer each other whenever possible.
I am not only hoping to increase my performing opportunities, but make some life long friends, and help some of them increase as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home