A time to share

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Long Day Friday!

Another of those stay up all day Fridays...
After work I attended a breakfast party for a fellow worker. Frank Turner. He retired Friday! Good for him! About 40 people were in attendance for the breakfast.
We met at Plumb Delicious. A restaurant in the Renton Highlands. It was a nice quaint time together. Mostly men as we work in an environment dominated by males.
Franks wife and daughters were there as well.
After I got home I got to work on building two new magic tables for a special project. They are coming along really nicely! It was a long process. Measuring and cutting. I picked up a lot of nice Oak floor molding from my sister in laws new remodel job. Out with the old and in with the new. I scored all there old Oak molding and am putting it to good use! My table saw to rip them to the exact dimensions I need and then a chop saw for the mitre cuts!
Later My wife and I went out to dinner at Teriyaki Wok. We really enjoy the food there. Got home and hit the sack at about 9:30. These 30 plus hour days are getting to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home