A time to share

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OH MY!!!

48 years OLD today! How did that happen? :)
Just yesterday mornin I was 17.. next thing you know... a wife and three kids, seven cars later and voila! Old!
What does one have to show for all those years? Work? Children? friends? Enemies? All of the above??? Seems like I'm just getting started. Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up!
Harmonica jam camp coming up in two months, will I make a difference with my harmonica? What about my magic? Will I inspire someone in that arena?
Perhaps I will build a golf club that someone will hit a hole in one with and that will leave them with an everlasting memory?!
Next month I begin SHARE training where I will be trained to speak to kids in Junior High and High Schools about abstinence... maybe that will be where I make my mark?
OR, perhaps I have already made my mark in the many years I coached youth in baseball and basketball, could it be that I touched a life for good somewhere during those heyday years!?
Might be that it is through our children that my legacy (if that is what I am babbling about) will be recognized!
Well, whatever the case...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME......

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Frank said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!!

Hope you had a great day!

MIss and love ya man

the other

TF

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home