A time to share

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gone...

Little brother Ted passed away today at about 8:35 A.M.



I slept most of the day til 11:30 when the phone woke me up.
Wasn't my plan to sleep that long but I had been up for about 34 hours.
Two messages on the machine. One from Ted's wife Rose and the other from My older bro John. Both telling me the same thing.
I find myself crying at any moment. In the shower. Typing on the p.c. Driving down the road. Hearing an old song. No reason at all.
I spent several hours on the computer uploading pictures from the past. A nice long trip down memory lane.
Pictures from our early to mid twenties playing softball.



Many Halloweens with our kids dressed up...


Golf photo's...



Ted's first wedding...



Our fathers visit...


All the Christmases...


Coaching his sons baseball team...



That was a special time for me. Three months, 3 nights a week, spending time with
Ted and Rose, and their son Theo. Thank you for the time together!

Just plain family times together...




Ted's wife Rose has been a work horse and loving mate through this great ordeal.

Thank you Rose. I know your joy... and pain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you wont let me come over to see ya, I took your advice and stopped by for a visit. I am sorry for your loss and I hope and pray that you and your family will be able to come back into unity through this.
I remember what it was like when I lost my sister and I am praying for you my brother...
T

6:23 AM  
Blogger Timmy Jimmy said...

Todd, it was wll after eleven pm when I read your email. Sorry you took it that way. Thank you for your prayers and support. I love you too,
TF

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, that for the email and letting me know about cousin Ted. Our prayers are with the family at this time... what a hard thing to do. Your blog on Ted was amazing... I laughed and cried.... and I loved all the family pictures...God bless you and the family...Tell Ryan Hi from me. Love yas Di

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home