A time to share

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gettin things done...

Woke up, fell outta bed...
Got on the road with the big land yacht, our white suburban. Time to get an emissions test. Didn't know if it would pass or fail... burnin gas to get there, burnin gas to test it. Amazingly it passed! :) Now I am legal for two more years. That may be all it has left in it. Towing the boat, and launching it in salt water has caused the exhaust pipe to rust to the point that I had to break it off. The guy at the emissions test site wasn't happy to have to get on his knees to insert the two probes into the exhaust pipe. He actually whined about it and had a younger man do it.
After that I drove to Goodwill and unloaded many boxes of stuff from my mother in laws place. Books and books and books...
Got home and Mrs. Flynn informs me we're having hamburgers for dinner. That's cool, just means I gotta fire up the Hibachi...
Mowed the lawn and cleaned the hot tub too!
Man I'm good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home