A time to share

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy Annversary

It is snowing as I type, Sunday, March the 8th, 1:45 pm..
Just got home from church about a half hour ago. It started snowing about that time,and now it is beautifully covering everything!
Yesterday brought in my 28th wedding anniversary! I know, it is hard to believe that someone so young looking... could actually be married for that long... Yes, My wife is very young looking! Sweet lady that she is... put up with me and my antics for over 30 years if you include our courtship time!
Awesome!
We took in a nice anniversary meal at Anthony's Home Port in Des Moines... this is the actual site where I proposed to Joan. On the pier at the Des Moines Marina!

2 Comments:

Blogger markjens said...

Tim, I just wanted to wish you and Joan a belated Happy Anniversary, and many more. Glad you had a good time at the WMS, and I look forward to hearing your 'war' stories. Welcome home!

Mark

4:28 PM  
Blogger Waschers said...

Congratulations & you both look great! Miss you guys but enjoy your blog!

Linda & Warren Wascher

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home