A time to share

Monday, August 14, 2006

Golf for a cause

Went golfing in a charity event at McCord Air Force base today. $75.00 and dinner and raffle prizes... The money goes to erect a memorial wall for the Air Force 1st in Asia fund!
Our foursome was five under. My friend Mike and I had to carry the load as we only submitted the two of us and we were paired with a couple of ladies who hit the ball about 150 yards every now and then, their putting was atrocious... (actually I'm being kind) Mike carried us with his great short game although I sank a few nice putts and had some nice drives. We had fun anyway as it was a perfect day for golf. Nice breeze, sunshine and free beer...
They were selling polo shirts for 20 bucks a piece, but they had leftovers and Mike and I stuck around long enough to get a couple for free! Free is good! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home