A time to share

Thursday, September 21, 2006

In My In Box

Tim,
Thanks for the pictures! And the congrats. We are EXCITED! Now, is there any way you have a trick in your bag that could just make all our stuff "appear" in the parsonage? Just curious!
And again, thank you and Joan for your hospitality - I think meeting smaller groups of people in a more intimate setting was a great idea. The food was great, the company was great, the magic tricks were great...it was just great! And I feel like I got to know people a little bit and remember their names more easily - stuff like that.
Well, better go - I've got some packin' to do!
Sandy

Sandy is the wife of Bill Vincent and is moving to Seattle to be a big part of his pastoral team. I told her that yes, we will do some magic and get all their stuff unpacked and into their new home, no problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home