A time to share

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nice, Late Summer!

Sunday we enjoyed church and friendship and fellowship!
After church we spent some time at our friends the McDowells. They BBQ'd ribs! They were awesome and we added some potato salad, and home grown string beans! I enjoy sharing my magic with Dale and Jean. They always laugh and have come to enjoy "what new magic have you learned recently?" So I always enjoy entertaining them.
Monday I spent the day washing three vehicles. I also waxed one. Joan's sister Arlene bought a nice 1992 Acura Legend. I washed and waxed it for her and cleaned the windows inside and out. Looks nice!
Woke up Tuesday a little stiff and sore from the three car wash and wax ordeal from Monday. I had a tee time to play Glen Acres Country Club with my friend Steve Ameden. He hasn't golfed in about 8 years. It is always a treat to play at a Country Club. I shot a 94 and Steve, well, he looks good doesn't he. Actually we had a great time just being together and hitting balls. Steve lent me one of his drivers to hit. OH MY GOSH! I belted it. Every time I hit it, it was a straight shot about 275 yards up the gut!
Steve better look in his bag often to make sure it hasn't magically vanished!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Frank said...

You got Steve on the gold course. . . way to go!!! Great pics!

Miss ya pal

the other TF

5:58 PM  
Blogger Tom Frank said...

Golf

5:58 PM  
Blogger Tom Frank said...

Golf

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ameden is a stud (for an old guy!)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home