A time to share

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tired but...

Got outta bed at 10:30 this morning. My lovely wife asked me if I slept good, I grunted, "no, not really."
Funny, huh. I slept for a good ten hours but it didn't feel right. Tossing and turning, thinking...
Got up and after a cup of coffee or two, or three... we went over to our nephew Brian's home. He broke the same bone in his foot that Joan broke two years ago. I offered to mow his lawn for him. He accepted. We had a nice visit while there too. We came home, had some lunch, left over pork chops and I feel sleepy.
I just finished an hours worth of work puttin' Man O War varnish on the Hibachi table and the magicians table Jose gave me, and I still feel sleepy... Being awake during my normal sleeping hours must be the culprit!
Look at this BUMMER!Man, I wish this hadn't happened. I'm going to try to repair this with some type of Furnace Cement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan F said...

oh man, what a bummer!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home