A time to share

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happiness & Sadness...

Yesterday was my 52nd birthday...
It was a great day for me as my family treated me very well with a sweet dinner, (Which I cooked! :)) and some wonderful gifts too.
The sad thing which is not really a big deal is our son Eric began moving out into his own apartment on the same day. It is a mixed bitter sweet thing. He has been home for about six months and it has really been great, but it is time for him to move on and move out! he will be attending Bellevue College starting this Monday and he moved closer to Bellevue. In an apartment in Renton.
It's all good, but it was a great thing having him around and home safely from the military and over seas...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerry Adams said...

Happy Birthday Tim! Sorry to hear your son is moving out, but good that he's doing so well. Maybe he'll join us at the Lazy B one day.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home